Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Instagram screenshot competition

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s)
DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.31 05:02:29 - [1] - Quote

Martin Crendraven wrote:
Ok for Everyone that wants to upload stuff from the PC:
Either get Gramblr or

1. Get BlueStacks App Player
  2. Download Instagram.apk
  3. Install BlueStack, start it. (I think a Bluestack account is necessary just use a spammail for that)
  4. Once BlueStack is started klick the APK on the middle left of the Screen open the Instagram.apk that you downloaded in the previous step.
  5. Now just log in your Instagram Klick the Camera as normal -> Galerie -> (click the little arrow) click Others.... -> click the get from windows and navigate to the Screenshoot you want to upload
  6. ???
  7. Profit
Thanks for posting this info.

To all those posting who don't wanna do the phone app but still wanna participate in the contest - Gramblr works great. I created an Instagram account for this competition and I use that app to upload screenshots straight from my PC.

DMC

'The Plan' | California Eve Players | Proposal - The Endless Battle

DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.31 05:12:03 - [2] - Quote

Steper Crow wrote:
CCP Leeloo wrote:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vhVwW9z.jpg[/img]

Hi there capsuleers,

We are inviting you to join our Instagram screenshot competition!

The rules are simple:

• Follow us on instagram @eveonline
  • Between July 15th and August 5th, publish a screenshot and make sure that you tag it with #eveonline
  • Screenshots should be taken in-game, by you and must not contain any offensive material.

• We will select 10 winners and announce the results on the next o7 show. We will be giving away 5 x 60 day time codes (that you can convert to PLEX if you wish) and 5 x Limited Editions of the Art of New Eden.

Good luck!

FAQ:

Q: Can I use screenshots that I took earlier?
    A: You can!

Q: Can I use Instagram filter or change my images with Photoshop/Paint/etc.
    A: Yes, but please be reasonable.

Q: How many screenshots can I submit?
    A: As many as you wish.

Q: I can't post an image from my PC, what should I do?
    A: You need to transfer your file from your computer to your phone, either by using cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox or by connecting your phone directly to your PC or the network that it's using.

-ù-¦-Ç-¦-¦-ü-é-¦-â-¦ -¢-+-+-â! -£-+-¦-+-+ -+-+-¦-¦-+-â-¦-ü-é-¦ -+ -+-¦ -Ç-â-ü-ü-¦-+-+? Smile

-ÿ-ü-+-+-+-î-+-â-¦-é-¦ -ô-â-¦-+ -+-¦-Ç-¦-¦-+-¦-ç-+-¦

https://translate.google.com/

DMC

DeMichael Crimson
    DeMichael Crimson
    Republic University
    Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.08.07 06:00:30 - [3] - Quote

CCP Leeloo wrote:

We will select 10 winners and announce the results on the next o7 show..

According to https://www.twitch.tv/ccp :
    Quote:
    This channel is offline now, but you can still check out its most recent broadcast.

Last broadcast on Jun 26, 2016

And in the comments posted at the bottom of the page :
    Quote:
    CCP
    Jun 20, 2016 11:09 AM

The next o7 show will be at 20:00 UTC on Sunday June 26. Make sure you tune in to see what's been going on in New Eden.

Obviously it's been quite a while since you guys updated the site. Not to mention there's no schedule listed for any future shows.

Ugh

DMC

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,33s, ref 20240616/0114
    EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
    EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.